Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The sodastream

I purchased a soda stream a couple of months ago, and it has been brilliant.  It makes excellent quality softdrink, and I have even gotten used to the taste of the diet cola syrup, as opposed to the brand name diet coke, and I am quite happy to drink the soda stream brand now.  It has also been great for refreshing flat soft drinks.  It also saves on the packaging that regular soft drinks come in, and I make it up as we want it. I mainly drink tea and water, but in summer I do definitely drink more soft drink.  I have definitely saved a heap of money by not  buying soft drinks since I purchased it, and also in the amount of softdrinks I haven't had to throw away due to them being flat. I can change over the gas cylinder at Big W for $11.80 when this one runs out, saving even more packaging. Overall, a fantastic investment in both monetary and environmental issues....I should have done it years ago...

1 comment:

  1. I had one of the older styles when my kids were little and it was used a lot.

    ReplyDelete